MARIN!!!! are you serious? thats awesome! I want an after picture!
oh and biting into an apple is the best feeling. Have you done it yet??
soooooooooooooooooo exciting!!!i had NO IDEA you could not eat almonds. YAY for you!
I can't wait to see them!
WOOT WOOT, I still remember when I got my tracks taken off, they feel so slimy and big, BUT oh so wonderful! Post those pearly whites!
Lucky you!! I can't wait to see the after picture. I get mine off hopefully in an couple more weeks. Oh to bite and apple again!
What a relief!
Where's the picture!! If I miss your old teeth a little, is that wrong?
No way! Did you really get your braces off?!? I'm so jealous!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
MARIN!!!! are you serious? thats awesome! I want an after picture!
oh and biting into an apple is the best feeling. Have you done it yet??
soooooooooooooooooo exciting!!!
i had NO IDEA you could not eat almonds. YAY for you!
I can't wait to see them!
WOOT WOOT, I still remember when I got my tracks taken off, they feel so slimy and big, BUT oh so wonderful! Post those pearly whites!
Lucky you!! I can't wait to see the after picture. I get mine off hopefully in an couple more weeks. Oh to bite and apple again!
What a relief!
Where's the picture!! If I miss your old teeth a little, is that wrong?
No way! Did you really get your braces off?!? I'm so jealous!
Post a Comment