Saturday, May 9, 2009

Refrigerator For Sale

Mike and I just aren't going to need our refrigerator anymore.







We are going to be storing our food in our teeth from now on.

11 comments:

stacey said...

are you serious?? you are too funny.

Stephanie said...

Oh man.. I can just imagine Mike saying: pass the broccoli (sp??) oh what, let me just smooch you and I can get the Canadian Food Guide recommendation!
smooooooooooooooch!
You guys look tres hot with your matching grills.. love it. I will be jealous when your teeth are perfect and mine are only "close" to perfect!
Now you need to go visit Ginnie so she doesn't feel all alone!
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!

Em said...

Clearly braces are the new black. I feel left out.

henline crew said...

You should have put something big and green in your teeth, that would have made that pic so much better.

Ginnie said...

I think I'm going to photoshop myself into that picture. I miss you guys terribly.

Ginnie said...

PS- you guys are HOT! Do your braces get stuck when you kiss ;)

Krystal said...

Are you kidding me...you can not look that cute with braces on! How fun that you are doing it together. Now Blake needs some!!! ha ha. Happy MOthers Day.

Christina said...

awww, matching braces, cute d=

Janas Bananas said...

I am just excited to see your teeth all straight....just be careful no to get locked together eh...

The Skinners said...

You look cute! How fun to do it together.

K-Krew said...

Off the internet for a couple of weeks and look what I miss ;)
Braces must be back. So is the headgear back too?