Thursday, October 14, 2010

A Kidnapped GrandPapi

We stole Mike's dad for a week. Mostly for his company, but also to help Mike finish remodeling inside the VW Bus. We are pretty happy with the outcome. We couldn't of done it with out him.


We went to NYC for a day, spending most of our time in Central Park. Which is by far my favorite part of the big apple!










Breaking for some lunch.


I thought Blake looked so cute hanging
on for dear life. He learned the hard
way what happens when you aren't stable
on the subway.

8 comments:

somestratt said...

What a sweet ride! I am so happy to see it all finished...really pretty. And Blake is getting HUGE! Wow.

E n D said...

The VW looks awesome!
I can't believe how big Blake is getting!

Krystal said...

Can I just say Blake is a doll! He really needs to be a model for Gap. I love his hair. He is getting so big. Nice VW!

Ellen said...

I just love your little family! The VW bus looks great.

henline crew said...

why did I not see this post?? I love the VW!!! I also want to come to the big apple, without kids. We will come and leave mom with the kids....except Jared, I would have to bring him. You always do such fun things!

Anonymous said...

Love the bus, a project complete always a good thing. Looks like a great trip. I love all the traveling you do. Miss seeing you all.

Lorissa said...

Oh Central Park looks soo much fun and so pretty. Love the VW. Great pictures as always!

Christina said...

Yay!!!