No responsibilities, no worries, no appointments, no tie downs, and minimal clothing.
You want to be a kid again?I have found the place just for you - the fountain of youth.
AKA OBX
With the sunsets
and salt water
There is only time to waste doing whatever you want!
The Outer Banks of North Carolina where the bathroom is anywhere you want it to be
Where if you play your cards just right, you can be waited on hand and foot.

And eat until your tummy is just too full
We found if you walk far enough down the shore line

you can find a sweet spot for shell collecting.
and enjoying the heat.


This vacation will be hard to beat!
Oh to be a kid again.

Some things just never change.
9 comments:
WOW! How fun does that look!! Jealous. I want my bathroom to be wherever I make it.... kind of??
so jealous of the weather and the beach!!!! I love the pee picture. Jared thinks outside is the best bathroom too.
I agree it doesn't get better than OBX! You are so lucky you got to go again. Glad to see someone is enjoying the good old days of OBX. Looks like so much fun. You got such cute pictures. How I wish we could go again. We always look back and remember OBX with smiles on our face. Tell the family HI!
Hey cute momma! How are you doing? love your hair! Love all your pictures! Except, you're a canon girl :) Keep having fun! Love ya!
Oh I am so jealous of these picks! Yes, I just went there this summer, yes I go at least every other year, but I could really handle being there so much more often! Ah, I totally agree with this whole post (and really like the bathroom part.)
marin, your posts are so adorable, and you are such a great photographer. that was a trip i'll not soon forget!
Fun!!! That's it, next year I'm coming with you! (oh my will there even be a next year?)
I love your style of photography btw Marin, it's so rad.
Post a Comment