Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Standing together facing the world

This year we celebrated our (7th) anniversary in Quebec City.

 Looking back, our hard times have made our marriage stronger and our good times have made it so fun.
I couldn't of picked a better match for me.  Mike laughs when I try to be funny, he keeps me calm when I get frustrated, he makes me smile when I am sad and, of course, is happy when I am happy.  
What more could I ask for?
Each year turns out to be sweeter than the last!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Quebec sounds like a great place to celebrate - fun fun fun!!! Congrats & Happy Anniversary :D

henline crew said...

Yeah, I think so too. I would love to go to Quebec!!! Happy Anniversary!

Karen Samuelson Ricks said...

You two are so cute! You've been good for Michael, too, Marin. :)

Christina said...

aww, you two are precious!