Thursday, February 16, 2012

Two Down One To Go

My two favorite people just celebrated their birthdays.  

Blake turned 6!

Mike, well we'll just say he turned old ;)

Blake asked for a jet themed birthday party.  
We celebrated at a friends house with their little girl who had a heart themed party.  Hence the red.

I would like to take the credit for the awesome cake, but folks, that goes to Mike.  He worked hard and did such a good job.  It even tasted great!


 Mike asked for a snorkel themed birthday party.  It turned out great! 
Happy Birthday you two crazy nuts!

4 comments:

K-Krew said...

Happy Birthday to your boys! Blake's party table looks awesome :)

henline crew said...

The sparklers out of the airplanes was genius!!!!! Happy Birthday, boys!!!!

Janas Bananas said...

Mikes really lucky to get a scuba party...I want him to come make my cake, can I have a dolphin please???

Alisha said...

Great theme choice, Blake! That jet fuel looks mouth watering. Thanks for sharing the pics.