Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Dear to me

I love this picture of my grandparents.  So beautiful and so perfect.  
My beautiful grandma, an inspirational woman who lives an amazing life with an amazing legacy, recently turned 90!
 She gave me a lot of my cherished childhood memories.  Most important she gave me love.  A part of who I am today is because of her. 


 I think she had a great celebration.  All of her 7 kids were able to make it up to S. Alberta for the big birthday bash.   
 I love her smile and her grace.  
Grandma, you are beautiful!
And you will always be a part of who I am.  
Happy 90th Birthday!

4 comments:

henline crew said...

awww, I love grandma! and I love that first picture too.

Ames said...

Grandma is such an amazing lady! She is someone I strive to be like. I love all your pictures.

Unknown said...

beautiful.

Janas Bananas said...

Good tribute Marin....Love that lady!