Monday, October 24, 2011

A Little Flava of Maine

The first time I had ever been to Maine was the day we moved here. I was a bit worried b/c we were moving even further from our families and to a very unknown area out in the boonies.  

Well turns out I love it here!

We live not too far from Bar Harbor.
Which is a place I have fallen in love with!
 The ocean scene is so different here than in Jersey. 
I'm unsure how Mike feels about that???

The water is a lot cooler!
Which made this moment not as tolerable.




The weather is turning and it's so beautiful here.  

 Also, it turns out there are only girl children here.    
Blake parties with a lot of "pink".


But he doesn't seem to mind
I'm sure he'll like it even more when they all get older!


8 comments:

K-Krew said...

Love the pictures of Maine! We're planning on getting up there one of these summers...
Blake is such a cute kid!

henline crew said...

oh man. I want to come visit you so bad. I LOVE the party picture with all the little girls and the pink and then Blake right in the middle. Hilarious!

teresa said...

ooooh, this made me miss you! i love the pic of blake surrounded by little cuties! that will be priceless when he's older! i'm glad to hear how happy you are there!

Janas Bananas said...

Awwww I love it!! I love the Blakester and the ladies, I guess you better get used to it. We will come visit sooooooon!

Brett and Lauren said...

Oh my gosh, I miss you guys! Looks like you're having lots of fun!

Brittany said...

These pictures are awesome! Maine looks fun, we just might have to come check it out :) and there's plenty to go here in California if you get bored there ;)

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

MISS YOU!!! I'm so glad things are working our for you guys!