Thursday, September 8, 2011

AaBbCc


My little buddy, my partner in crime has gone away 
but at least for only half a day.  
He stood there waiting and watching.
Then out to the street he went.
First sight of the bus he got excited.
Really excited!
 So there he was, ready and willing 
 
to grow up.
Isn't he too young for this?

15 comments:

Karen Samuelson Ricks said...

That is adorable!

Stephanie said...

Sooo cute! They are way to willing to grow up without us :(

henline crew said...

Aww I love his face when he saw the bus! And the little wave goodbye. So adorable.

Janas Bananas said...

I loved all the pictures, it was like I was there watching it myself. I am surprised they have a bus in such a small town?

K-Krew said...

Adorable! I can't believe he's in kindergarten already! Lucy had half-day too last year - which was just the right amount of time for her.

Ginnie said...

My goodness, I LOVED this! Blake is such a little stud man!

Psiouxee said...

I'm such a proud aunt right now! He has a SPIDERMAN backpack! haha
Aw, I miss Blake. I want to see pictures of your house! House has it been living in a HOUSE? :D :D :D

Ashley said...

So cute how excited he was for the bus. How fun!

Brett and Lauren said...

Oh my goodness, I miss that fun kid! Such an exciting time!

Psiouxee said...

House it been? Wow. I speak english..

Unknown said...

L.O.V.E. this post. He couldn't be any cuter...my personal fave is the last one with his little hand waving...

PS Send me your new address so I can send you a camera coat!:)

Krystal said...

Ok truly that is such a handsome little guy you have on your hands. Really he is perfect in every picture...every way. How cute is he getting all excited for the bus? YOu got the best pictures of him too. I know you just wait tell next year. Losing them to ALL DAY school and letting them grown up just about kills you. It's six weeks into and I still hate it. Good luck and enjoy that handsome boy! Hope life is going good for you guys. Hugs!

The Skinners said...

Hes so handsome and growing up so fast!

Rigel said...

Oh Marin, these are adorable! I loved all of the pictures! He is too cute! He looks a lot like you.

Alisha said...

This post leaves me feeling so deliciously lonely. Excellently artistic post. Thanks for the feeling. Every time I hold a tiny hand, I feel it. I can't do it absently. The smallness and trustingness and temporariness of that hand stings my heart. So I hold on.