Monday, June 20, 2011

HomeLess

We are finally packed and moved out of our house.
This is the last picture we took of it before we left.
The bubble makes it look a lot wider than it really is.

We decided to put our things in storage and take a month vacation before Mike starts working. So for now we will be mooching off of our families.
Then we will be
Maine bound.
Yep you heard it right, Maine. Where we will embrace the cold, long winters. Well we will at least try to. Really we are excited, Mike found a great job in a great town that suits us well.

On another note Blake loved the packing part. He pretty much got to run around and do whatever pleased him in our partially empty house. Which obviously is really fun for a kid.




Including getting buried in our mattress.

8 comments:

henline crew said...

I'm excited for you to come mooch and to come visit you in Maine! I love the bubble picture.

Janas Bananas said...

You know I find it ironic that you do not live here with us because Mike does not like the cold, but yet you ended up in almost Canada anyway and a colder Cananda!! I think it is the Loreds way to prepare you for the enivetable of moving closer to me...Tell Mike to just deal with it. ;)
I am excited to come visit!!!

K-Krew said...

Congrats on the new job! Have fun traveling this month. We will miss you guys!

Ashley said...

Yay for a job! I am jealous. I have heard that Fall in Maine is gorgeous. Enjoy the month long vacay. Miss you guys!

Life Is Golden said...

I'm coming too! That is so so so exciting... what a great choice.

Devon said...

What exciting times await you! I can't wait to see your amazing pictures of Maine. Kennedy asked me yesterday where Blake went. So sad! So we looked on here so she can see where he goes from now on! I don't think she'll ever forget her first love! (and he's such a cutie!) Good luck with everything!

phillystratton said...

Wow Maine! That is so exciting! You guys are going to have so much fun...as you would have anywhere :) congratulations!

Rigel said...

Maine!? Awesome! I'm excited for you guys, congrats to Mike!
Love the bubble picture!