Umm can you please send me those shoes? Thank you. And CONGRATS MIKE!!! seemed like it was going to be forever eh? and not look, you are all done. I will be shipping out the kids one by one for braces soon...And I will be coming for some nice post baby recovery white shiney caps!!
I'm so happy for you guys!!! Congratulations... Have you figured out where you're going? I'm sure you'll find something that suits you guys perfectly...
9 comments:
Yeah!!! I am so excited for you guys. Plus those shoes totally rock.
Wow!!! Congratulations!!! I'm sure there were days when you thought this would never come. You persevered and came out the winners - YAAAAYYYY!!!!
CONGRATS TO MIKE!!!! must feel so GOOD!!!
and yeah, your shoes are HAWT!!!!!
So exciting!! Congrats to all of you, that's a great feeling!! Then, you miss it :) Good Luck on your move, hope to see you again sometime! :)
And now life begins... here's hoping that it's a good one. We miss you guys!
Umm can you please send me those shoes? Thank you.
And CONGRATS MIKE!!! seemed like it was going to be forever eh? and not look, you are all done. I will be shipping out the kids one by one for braces soon...And I will be coming for some nice post baby recovery white shiney caps!!
Soooooooooo exciting!! You made it! Congrats!
I'm so happy for you guys!!! Congratulations...
Have you figured out where you're going? I'm sure you'll find something that suits you guys perfectly...
you guys are too fun and too cute!!!
Post a Comment