Unfortunately we are still tackling the unpacking part of it all - blah, blah, blah.
For the 5 week vacation, we had a blast with family and now miss them all.
First we went and visited with Mikes family
Hanging with grandma.


Parade!

Blakes 1st taste of cotton candy. He was so excited to say the least.

Nerf gun wars.

The ultimate slip n slide
It was pretty fast!
We backpacked beautiful Escalante.
Last we went to visit my family.
We all met up in Oregon for a family reunion.
This is my proof that I am the only sister that married normal.
Well OK, at least half normal.
great laughs
Whale watching.
Enjoying each others company.
Enjoying the beach.
We love seeing our families, loved the beach, loved the camping and all the other adventures we had.
Now our new life begins...













6 comments:
Fun, fun, fun summer! I always dread unpacking - even from vacations, not just moves. Good luck settling in.
It seems like it would be fun to have a few months off but it must be so nice to be somewhat settled and into a routine. Now it's time for us to come visit you in Maine! I can't wait.....when I can figure the best way too do it!!
I'm glad that you guys made it! I hope that all continues to go well!!
I am excited to see all the pictures of yournew house and excited to fly out there to see it in person. YOu guys will love it there.
It was so great to see you at the reunion! Glad to see you made it to Maine all safe and sound. So exciting! Can't wait to read all about it.
XOXO
Em
that slip-n-slide rocks! I want to try it out! If only we had a hill in Kansas! Good luck with the unpacking and making a home. And yay for liking that first week of work!
Post a Comment