Friday, May 6, 2011

So many candles... so little cake


My birthday this year came and went with the busy week.

It was hot and humid, which made for a great sweaty look. It may be why I am a bit reluctant to post any pictures of me that day...

In the evening we had a little birthday BBQ on the back porch.

During the day we hung out as a family



I was a great day!
Here's to counting my blessing and trying really hard not to count my wrinkles.

5 comments:

henline crew said...

what wrinkles?? happy birthday mar bear!

Krystal said...

I agree what wrinkles? You are beautiful. Looks like a fun day. Happy Birthday!

Ginnie said...

Wrinkles?! are you kidding me?
Your beautiful and I'm glad you had a fantastic birthday!

K-Krew said...

Sounds like a fun day! Happy Birthday cute girl!

Janas Bananas said...

I wish I was there for your BBQ, that would have been fun eh? You still look fabulous sister!! When you come we can count our wrinkles together, that would be good times..