Where are we going?
Well, we don't know.
It could be Maine.
It could be Texas.
It could be Washington state.
We also took a jab at N. Carolina but no job offers came of it.
Basically we could be at either end of the country.
At this point, I'm just glad our marriage survived these 7 years
For real though, Mike is my super hero!
No, literally my super hero!
He had to fight pretty hard to get here and I am proud of him.
Congrats Mike on passing your boards!

10 comments:
Congrats Mike!! I wish I could be there for graduation! You should move to Canada. That would be awesome!! Where ever you go, I know it'll be great!! I love that picture btw.
Great News! Good luck on the job hunting...We sure miss you guys.
i'm voting for texas because then i know i'll get to see you, but really i just hope you get what's best for your family. congrats on all you've done, it really is a huge accomplishment!
Congrats Mike!! You are amazing. What a huge accomplishment. I wish you the best of luck with everything!!
What?! Utah's not in the running. That's lame. ;)
I still remember when some crazy guy drove all the way to Philly and spent the night in his car in the middle of the ghetto...
Well that depends Ginnie. Is that lot behind your house still empty? If not then it wouldn't be worth moving there. If so, then UT may just make it in the running... well... maybe...
Congrats!!! I am so happy for you. It is such a good feeling to be to that point in life. I know how hard you both worked. So So happy for you! Good luck with the job hunting. I know how it is to be almost done and not know were you are going. Just enjoy this moment...the rest will fall into place. Miss you guys so much. AZ would love to have you move here you know?!!!
By the way Happy Birthday today!!! I hope you have a very special day. Hugs!
That lot is calling your name...
Great job mike! Can't wait to hear where you go! Boo on no offers in NC!
Congratulations! I hope you guys get recruited somewhere in Washington, we'd love to be close again.
Post a Comment