Mike just got back from his dental trip to Haiti.
There were so many great experiences that I would love to share, but for the blog these pictures will have to tell the stories.
Mike did an excellent job at taking such moving pictures.
My favorites were of the orphan children.
some made me smile
and some made me want to cry.
In the villages.
I'm glad to have my husband back, but what a great experience he had. It was worth the time away from each other!













8 comments:
what an awesome experience!! I love the little that is looking up at Mike. So cute!!! glad he got home safe and had a good time.
How awesome Mike got to go... Nate's jealous. :)
he did take some fabulous pictures!
an experience i'm sure he will never forget!
such an amazing experience! i love the pictures! i'm glad they're back, but i agree, it was totally worth it!
What an awesome experience! I bet he loved it and will treasure it forever. I also smiled and felt like crying at the same time! What a tremendous responsibility we all have to help take care of Heavenly Father's children! I miss you. I wish we could get to play and hang out. Love ya.
Dang, i should've gone with you!
Christina, lets still go to Costa Rica in June! Seriously!
WOW! You guys are just plain ol amazing! Great snaps!
Post a Comment