Saturday, January 1, 2011

Celebrating a Philly's Navidad

Apparently we spent a lot of time this holiday smooching...






GROSS!

We stayed here in Philly this year to celebrate Christmas and the New Year.
We missed our families, but still managed to have a whole lot of fun with out them all.

Mike whipped up yet another airplane to CRASH oops I mean fly.

We took a few nights out in the city



and spent a few nights right here at home.

Feliz navidad y próspero año nuevo.

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

looks like you had a great time even w/o the fam!!
happy new year!

Krystal said...

You are gorgeous. I love your hair. Looks like a fun Christmas season. Lots of love at your house! Can I just say that boy of yours is a doll. He is always so happy and cute.

The Perry family said...

Happy New Year! Hope you guys enjoy the last little bit of school and Philly!

K-Krew said...

You guys look great! We miss seeing your cute lil' fam. Happy New Year!

Karen Samuelson Ricks said...

You guys are so dang cute!!! I miss you all!

henline crew said...

I know I say this alot but I wish we lived closer.

henline crew said...

I know I say this alot but I wish we lived closer.

Valley Forge 1st Ward RS said...

Philly's Navidad...clever! I may steal it one year. Ellen

E n D said...

Yeah, I just got the Philly's Navidad :)
Blake looks so grown up with his hair cut, he's such a good lookin' kid!
Congrats on getting the braces off, you both look awesome!
Looks like you had a happy Christmas!