Which means we are all getting old, especially you mom & dad! ;)
She was so special to us that Scott and I even baked her a cake.
We have always been such great friends. We were meant to be sisters.
I am afraid this picture may humiliate me more than it will her! Yikes!
but I'll get her back with this one.

Happy Birthday Shmina!






4 comments:
Thanks Mar Bear! You always make me feel so special. I love your legs sticking out of your jammies in the first pic and LOVED the dancing one. That was a good laugh! Love ya sis!!!
HAHAHAHA I KNOW that is jana in the pic with a super steller pose (mouth wide open and all) but it looks like Colton with A FRO!!! (peeing pants)
Happy Birthday to one supa hot (amazing) momma!
That first one IS classic!!! So is the one with you and Scott. Remember when you were bigger than Scott?? Haha, good times :) And you're right - little D is a beautiful woman - inside and out. Happy Birthday D!
Your sister looks like a very sweet mom. I loved seing those pictures of you as a little girl! I miss you!
Post a Comment