Merry Christmas Guys!!! We missed you and Jared wanted to call Blake and it slipped my mind when James' parents came over. We will have to call you today.
Merry Christmas, we did miss you!! I didn't even get to talk to you after everyone was done their turn..They hung up!! Anyway, hope you guys have a great holiday.
Hope it was a good one. I'm sure it was. Look at That smile. .. he must of been so excited for Santa to come. He is growing up so fast. Can't wait to see/hear all about your Christmas fun.any ideas on where you guys are going to end up after graduation? It will be here before you know it.
3 comments:
Merry Christmas Guys!!! We missed you and Jared wanted to call Blake and it slipped my mind when James' parents came over. We will have to call you today.
Merry Christmas, we did miss you!! I didn't even get to talk to you after everyone was done their turn..They hung up!! Anyway, hope you guys have a great holiday.
Hope it was a good one. I'm sure it was. Look at That smile. .. he must of been so excited for Santa to come. He is growing up so fast. Can't wait to see/hear all about your Christmas fun.any ideas on where you guys are going to end up after graduation? It will be here before you know it.
Post a Comment