Your teeth look great! Now you two can share lots of slimy kisses.
Super cute! Your smiles look great!
ah man, you guys look awesome!!! I do have to say though that the middle pic is by far my fav!!!
Love it! You guys look awesome! I still have mine on. going on almost 2 years. yuck!
Ohhh! YOu guys are like whole new people! I don't even recognize you! Can I pleeeeeeeease be next?!?!
beautiful!! now. back to real kissing:) c'mon, I had to say it!
Wow!!!!They look amazing!
Blake takes better pictures than me. And I love your costumes! Very well executed.
Oh your teeth look awesome!! I can't wait to get mine off! A few more weeks is what I'm told... I can wait I guess!!
Beautiful Smiles!
Love the pearlies!
Wow!!I almost didn't recognize that guy sitting next to you, Marin! Looks good!!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Your teeth look great! Now you two can share lots of slimy kisses.
Super cute! Your smiles look great!
ah man, you guys look awesome!!! I do have to say though that the middle pic is by far my fav!!!
Love it! You guys look awesome! I still have mine on. going on almost 2 years. yuck!
Ohhh! YOu guys are like whole new people! I don't even recognize you! Can I pleeeeeeeease be next?!?!
beautiful!! now. back to real kissing:) c'mon, I had to say it!
Wow!!!!They look amazing!
Blake takes better pictures than me. And I love your costumes! Very well executed.
Oh your teeth look awesome!! I can't wait to get mine off! A few more weeks is what I'm told... I can wait I guess!!
Beautiful Smiles!
Love the pearlies!
Wow!!I almost didn't recognize that guy sitting next to you, Marin! Looks good!!
Post a Comment