Sunday, October 31, 2010

Boo

This year Blake came up with the idea for our costumes.
Too bad it involved me being big and yellow.
That's OK, I was up for it.

Mike was our "builder".
He spent many a man hours calculating, cutting and gluing.
Nice job Mike, they turned out great!

Happy Halloween!

13 comments:

Life Is Golden said...

I don't even know what to say about this... words fail me. You look awe-some... awesome, awesome.
So creative and fun.

Krystal said...

OK so I still remember the incredible costumes and I loved those. I really didn't think you could out do them, but you really have. I am beyond word with your talent. Tell me you won some prize for that. Really amazing! I don't really ever make Cody look at the blogs with me, but this was one post he could miss. I love it!!!

Krystal said...

P.S. My mom says Mike missed his calling in life. Forget being a dentist, he should work for Disney! Really I am loving your family Lego idea!

henline crew said...

you guys always have the best costumes.

Ginnie said...

I stand all amazed!
PS- Nate just said, "but mike didn't dress up". Ya, what's up with that?! ;)

The Blandon's said...

We actually didn't have time to finish Mikes lego costume. So we just made him our lego boy builder.

Daisha said...

Sweet!! I love it.

Cathy said...

What a clever idea! I love it!

somestratt said...

I love them! You guys always have the best halloween costumes!

Nataly Harris said...

So impressed, Marin! You guys are awesome!!!

The Perry family said...

Really, you walked around all night like that?!! Love it guys!!! so creative.

K-Krew said...

Amazing. I think Andrew could look at these pictures for hours.

Karen Samuelson Ricks said...

Those are amazing! He certainly didn't get his Halloween costume skills from his mother! You've seen photos, I'm sure. No need to elaborate.