We've been caught!

The explanation for this PDA,
well we did just get our braces off...
Also we're celebrating our anniversary.
Six years of marriage.
It certainly has not been perfect... and I'm not going to expound on any marital advice (for that I will leave up to my parents who have been married for 42 years).
With that being said, it certainly has not been too imperfect either.
I married someone I believe in and who believes in me.
There is no greater gift than to love and be loved by the person you adore the most.


8 comments:
awwww so sweet!
Congrats!
happy anniversary!!
The last picture threw me off, your curly hair and his hair. Who knew??? ;) happy anniversary guys!!
I love your honesty. Thanks!
Perfectly said! Happy anniversary!
Happy anniversary! Love seeing the long curls, with dippity do!
HaHaHa - dippity do!!!
so cute kids! congrats!
Post a Comment