I don't really.
I don't care what I drive too much.
Just as long as it has at least 4 doors and fits my little family.
Mike has a dream car.
It doesn't have 4 doors and it barely fits our little family.
Recently he was able to purchase his dream car.
For really cheap.
Lucky him right?
Maybe a little unlucky me?
May I present Mikes dream car.

She's a beaut! Right?





6 comments:
What about the VW bus? Personally, I think it is more suited to an outing that includes camping. The only limitation is that you have to camp where there are roads.
sooo fun!!! I love the dream care, just not when it is about the flip over and kill me..yikes!
Nice dream car!!! It's totally a Mike car, thats for sure! Your hair is getting so long and I see a smile with no braces!!!! Looks awesome!
can you come live by us! i want to go camping with you! you guys have the most fun!
That was a way fun trip!!!
looks like it would be a blast!!
love the smile without the braces too :D
Post a Comment