Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Banana Ball

When we were little she would tease me, trick me and make me do things I didn't want to do.


Lucky for her, I still love her.

Mostly b/c for years she was the queen of bangs and I coveted her full fringe.

She is still my idol and I still covet her beautiful, shiny locks of lovely curls.


Except for right after she wakes up in the morning...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANA Banana Ball!!!

6 comments:

henline crew said...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! That last picture is the best!!!!! Happy Birthday Banana!

Janas Bananas said...

Oh my gosh!! You are a dork! thanx man for the tribute...it made my day! One day there will be pay back...you just wait!

Ellen said...

She is freshly beautiful even w/o makeup and perfect hair! Love it!

Lorissa said...

Marin your so sweet. I did notice the sweet bangs after you mentioned them. That is some serious business! Speaking of curls, do you still sport the curl?

Dad said...

Mar - If you like Jana's curls so much, why do you keep straightening your hair???

Stephanie said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA how did I miss this post?!?!
seriously.. no one can do bangs like banana ball!!