Saturday, July 24, 2010

Not for sale

5 comments:

henline crew said...

awwww I love it!!! look at the joy on his face. So cute!

Krystal said...

I can't get over how cute he is! I love all the joy/laughs on his face! Really good job. Did you take them? I love it all. The colors are amazing! Too bad he's not for sale...I think I would love to add him to our family!

The Blandon's said...

I did take them. I'm not that great of a photographer, but I definitely try to capture cute moments on the camera...

Rigel said...

I love those pictures! You did an awesome job and captured a very sweet moment indeed! He is such a cute and happy boy! Maybe one day we'll get to hang out and our children will play together!

The Blandon's said...

That would be great Rigel. I hope that one day we could get together!