Both my eyes and tummy are bit puffy after this long weekend of going to bed very late every night and consuming a load of sugar every day. It was well worth it all. Our friends put on a great firework show before heading to Conshohocken fireworks. We enjoyed a Phillies game
Colin and Sarah thought it would be pretty funny to give Blake a gender complex.
Marin...why did I not comment on this?? Those are some snazzy fireworks and your smile is looking good!! Jared just told me he wants to go to the beach with Blake. We will defiantly have to do that sometime.
2 comments:
Happy 4th of July! Looks like good times.Next to Christmas the 4th is the best. I love the beach. Lucky you, you guys seem to go a lot. So fun!
Marin...why did I not comment on this?? Those are some snazzy fireworks and your smile is looking good!! Jared just told me he wants to go to the beach with Blake. We will defiantly have to do that sometime.
Post a Comment