It must run in the family
A few weeks ago in primary I had a sharing time lesson on how to come closer to God. I had little footprints cut out of paper and asked the kids to write or draw on the footprint what they can do to come closer to God. Then they had to come to the front and share what they had written or drawn. When it was Blakes turn this is what he brought up to show the class.

Blake climbing a ladder.
I'm positive he inherited that clever brain from his dad.
7 comments:
Such a smart kid!
Lucy just asked me, "Is Blake in UT?" We sure miss him in Primary!
Oh my goodness! He is so cute!!! Are you in the Primary, then?
That is hilarious!!!
Haha, such logic. I love that kid!
\that is way to adorable!! You better keep that foot and put it in your journal or scrap book! LOVE IT!
Awww, what an adorable kid. We need to skype sometime before he and Max forget each other!
Post a Comment