
I didn't bake a cake or even wear red but I did get a surprise celebration at the end of the night. We had a busy day today and got home around 9:00pm. Just in time to catch a firework show visible from our backyard. So we climbed through Blake's bedroom window and sat on the roof to enjoy the show.


Happy Canada day to all my friends and family up North. I wish I could of gone to the Raymond parade with you all!
7 comments:
Its funny that the Raymond Parade is what we do around here for Cananda Day. I wish you were here too, we would have had a blast. Maybe next year? Happy Canada Day.
a holiday that involves CAKE has to be FUN! Happy Canada Day :)
Happy Canada day, one day you will be here to celebrate it with all of us...
i {heart} canada!
Happy Canada day (way late!)
Pfff.. canada...We all know BRAZIL is better! Just you wait, september 7th will be a party..
I love that you have a room window in your house that goes to the roof....I always wanted to crawl out on the roof!
Post a Comment