Sunday, April 4, 2010

Greatest Gift

We, like many others, celebrated Easter with some colored Easter eggs.


A hunt with church members on a brisk spring morning.






But of course we all know vinegar stenched eggs and bunnies dressed up like Sir Elton John are not the true meaning of Easter.

It's a time of celebration for that great miracle and gift given to us - the gift of life eternal.

John 14:19
"because I live, ye shall live also"

I hope we all enjoyed Easter for it's true meaning and remember the life that Christ gave to us.
Happy Easter!

5 comments:

Lorissa said...

Ohh looks like you had fun, and a tad bit of a chilly one. That Blake is so darn cute!

Krystal said...

What a true blessing all of us have in and through our Savior Jesus Christ. It is always a brighter Easter remembering and loving him. Looks like a fun few easter days at your house! Blake is just as cute as ever. Love all the colorful eggs. Nice job!

Janas Bananas said...

I wish you guys were here for Easter...we missed you. But nice you got to do a hunt with some people, and outside non the less!! We did ours inside...it was cold.

But we had a good dinner..And a good conference too.

henline crew said...

I thought about dying eggs but we don't like to eat them so I thought it would be a waste. So we just got the chocolate ones instead. We totally missed you at Easter dinner. One day you will be closer.

Conference was the perfect addition to the weekend!

Stephanie said...

How did I miss this post?? Hmmmm.
We love dying eggs and we totally don't eat them.. but as my mom says its the best $12 ever spent lol.
Happy belated Easter!!