
Yes that's right! These are the last moments of my twenties. I'm coming upon my 30th birthday at the end of April and I have decided to embrace it.
I am excited and have never felt better.
So here is to the last 30 days before I turn 30 and to bidding goodbye to my fabulous 20's.
Maybe I will go get a massage...
9 comments:
Mar, you will be 30 and fabulous!! We should have a huge party for you...when you are here......4 months later???
nothing is hotter than a girl in her 30's!!!
30 is great (so far!) I joined on up last year and it's way better than your 20s! Let's have a big girl's night to celebrate!
Happy Early birthday!
30's are the new 20's you know.;)
Live it up girl!!!!
Ok so I love the song you have going with this post! Too funny...and perfect! Oh I miss you. I hope you have an amazing 30 days leading up to your fabulous thirties. Lots of love Enjoy!!!
Sooo crazy you will be 30, I just turned 30 myself?? Thanx for making me feel old. At least you will look good turning 30, not as good as I did but you are a close 2nd.
I tought I was a lot older than you! So glad you are joining me on the "other" side! So far turning 30 has been great! Enjoy the countdown!
I will be joining you in April... on the 22nd to be exact...Here's to us!!! Thirty will be AWESOME...
Post a Comment