LOVE that last pic of Blake.. seriously, how cool can one child get?Obviously TRES cool!!Jealous of your weather.
Die hards...thats all I can say! I must say Blake wears those sunglasses well. Too cute! I love it.
Could Blake look any bigger?? He's growing up so fast. Jealous of your beach fun!!
sounds about a million more times more fun than our stressing over boards and packing. Don't tell Oliver, he'll be so jealous!
Awwww, we need to take our boat out..The weather is getting nice here so we are going to be right behind you...What is Blake eating?
fuuuuun!!!
Oh and just you wait! There will be plenty of adventures to come, here in a week or so.. ^_^
LOVE the shades! You are the happiest little busy bee family. Did you not have a car just like that when you lived here? Someone in your family did right?
Ah! These pictures are great! I love spring! We miss you guys.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
LOVE that last pic of Blake.. seriously, how cool can one child get?
Obviously TRES cool!!
Jealous of your weather.
Die hards...thats all I can say! I must say Blake wears those sunglasses well. Too cute! I love it.
Could Blake look any bigger?? He's growing up so fast. Jealous of your beach fun!!
sounds about a million more times more fun than our stressing over boards and packing. Don't tell Oliver, he'll be so jealous!
Awwww, we need to take our boat out..The weather is getting nice here so we are going to be right behind you...What is Blake eating?
fuuuuun!!!
Oh and just you wait! There will be plenty of adventures to come, here in a week or so.. ^_^
LOVE the shades! You are the happiest little busy bee family. Did you not have a car just like that when you lived here? Someone in your family did right?
Ah! These pictures are great! I love spring! We miss you guys.
Post a Comment