Tuesday, February 16, 2010

When a storm hits...

We are ready with our

Goggles

sleds

shovels

and one piece snow suits


We also made sure we had our homemade snow experience in the backyard with our own hill to sled down



and of course a classic snowman.


We've had so much fun this winter with all this snow instead of rain. It doesn't get much better than being snowed in for a day or two!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That is a TON of snow!!! looks like Canada... ;) I bet it made you feel like you were home again. I love the home made slide in the back yard, that is completly awsome!!!

Unknown said...

P.S..that was me, jana..not sure how Colton got an account...weird.

Stephanie said...

that is insane! love to see you are enjoying every minute of it!

henline crew said...

Good times! When we got lots of snow, Jana and I just sat inside complaining about how kids couldn't go to school and being stuck. You are way more optimistic than we are and you always do fun things. You rock! Love the one piece snowsuit ;)

John & Leslie said...

Holy Cow that is a lot of snow!! And I love your blog! You are always writting something cleaver! And your family is so stikin cute! :) Miss you a ton!!
Love ya