You two are so cute...perfect for each other. Happy Birthday!!!
I love that 1st picture of you guys, you should black and white it and blow it up!!! Happy Birthday MIke!
awww nice tribute!Happy Birthday to Mike!
Happy Birthday Mike! Marin, so will you be jumping out of a cake??
why didn't my comment show up??? So annoying! Anyway, Happy Birthday Mike! I agree with J, love the first one, defiantly one you should frame.
happy birthday mike! hope you guys have a great time celebrating!
Hey there! Happy B-day to your hubby! I was thinking of you and thought I'd say hi! You look beautiful btw!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
You two are so cute...perfect for each other. Happy Birthday!!!
I love that 1st picture of you guys, you should black and white it and blow it up!!! Happy Birthday MIke!
awww nice tribute!
Happy Birthday to Mike!
Happy Birthday Mike! Marin, so will you be jumping out of a cake??
why didn't my comment show up??? So annoying! Anyway, Happy Birthday Mike! I agree with J, love the first one, defiantly one you should frame.
happy birthday mike! hope you guys have a great time celebrating!
Hey there! Happy B-day to your hubby! I was thinking of you and thought I'd say hi! You look beautiful btw!
Post a Comment