Friday, February 26, 2010

Defeated by a 4 year old

He looks so sweet and innocent doesn't he?

Blake and I play games together - a lot of games together. Classic games like Operation, War, Connect 4...

AAAAAND like a good mother should, I usually let him win.

Well this particular day Blake wanted to play one of my favorites - Carcassonne

AAAAAND like a well, not so good mother; I wanted to win.

We played and unknown to me, Blake is surprisingly really good. Watching Mike and I play a few times he has caught on pretty well - so well that he defeated me with ease.



I never really liked the game anyway... ;)

10 comments:

henline crew said...

haha thats funny. Isn't that the game we played at Ginny and Nate's when we were visiting and I couldn't understand it for the life of me?? If so then Blake is smarter than me. Good for him. Way to kick some trash!

Christina said...

remember how I won that first time I played at the Johnson's? Well I went and bought the game and I have not won ONCE since then, and not for lack of trying or lack of opportunities, trust me!

I'm never playing again (I say that every time)

Ginnie said...

farming, that's where it's at.

Janas Bananas said...

What game is that?? I need to get it for my collection..Kids are always smarter then their parents...wait till you have to ask him how to use a program on the computer..

Lorissa said...

What kind of game is this? It reminds me of the time we brought Steph's kids over to play rock band, we warned them that we were pretty good. Well the "virgin" rockband players kicked our butts, like whooped us!

Krystal said...

Wow what a smart guy! That game takes skills...so Good job Blake!

Devon said...

He is a smarty! I love it!

Karen Samuelson Ricks said...

Of course he's smart...he's an Anderson/Blandon. Maybe he takes after his Great-Grandpa Samuelson.

StephieMae said...

Defeated! I can't believe how different he looks with so little hair! Such a cute lil man!

Thanks for the well wishes, I go to the dr today so we'll see how it goes.

I have a lil something for you over at my blog, check it out!

How are you?

K-Krew said...

Man I need to get some lessons from your lil guy (I still don't get it entirely). Way to go Blake!