
No puddles here...
Blake has had ZERO accidents today!!!

"Going potty" is a big step for Blake. So to go a day with no accidents is a great accomplishment for this stubborn but sweet-tempered child.

I am just greatful this was never an issue!
Toilet + Bum = Happy Mum!!!
9 comments:
What a cute picture of Blake on the potty (he's gonna love that when he's older)!
hilarious!
yay for blake!!!!
(and mum)
I love the angle of the photos--good shots!
Those are great pictures -- what a great blog! I still cannot get over how cute your little guy is! And I'm with you on the no puddles. We THOUGHT we were done potty training number two, but she's "leaking" quite a bit lately. AARRGH! I wonder when someone is considered completely potty-trained!
oh yay for blake and yay for you. soon no more diapers!!!!
Yay for Blake! Now that really makes him a big boy. I bet you don't mind that side of him growing up. Also I love the first picture! Our those your boots? I love them, and want some,even if it doesn't really rain here, I still think they are so cute! Good job
Oh man, Brett took 8 months!! Just to warn you...funny stubborn kids crack me up....I love him on a toilet I can just picutre him saying "no mommy" then whining but still sitting on the toilet... lol
Thought I'd check up on ya! And what do you know...I'm doing the same thing with my little girl! How do you let those adorable red curls and big blue eyes not get away with things! Power to the potty! -Rake
aw cute, give him a big hug for me!
Post a Comment