Too funny! I'm still laughing... Who teaches them these things? Kids say it best. They really are honest all the time. You got to love it. But really that is so cute/funny that he said that. It's stuff like this that you will be glad you wrote down. So that all of you can remember, and laugh over it again, and again, and again. He is getting so big. He really is such a sweet boy! I miss you all, and really miss seeing Blake and his perfect hair! So cute.
9 comments:
Too funny! I'm still laughing... Who teaches them these things? Kids say it best. They really are honest all the time. You got to love it. But really that is so cute/funny that he said that. It's stuff like this that you will be glad you wrote down. So that all of you can remember, and laugh over it again, and again, and again. He is getting so big. He really is such a sweet boy! I miss you all, and really miss seeing Blake and his perfect hair! So cute.
Hah! Yes you have to appreciate their honesty. How cute.
Wellllllllllll if your singing is anything like Jana's.. I feel Blake's pain!
That is HILARIOUS!!!! I even read it to MItch and he giggled. I love the Blake stories he cracks me up. And HEY, My singing rocks!!
That's too funny! He was honest, but very gentle, instead of blunt.
What a funny kid!
That's too funny! I can totally see him doing that. He's such a cute kid.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! were you singing "sugar sugar"???
love it! what a smart boy.
Post a Comment