That is hilarious! I love how kids are so good at most things from a distance! I am extremely jealous that you guys are outside with no coats on loving the spring time air!!
That is soooo funny!!! I love Blake's face. Jared just asked me why Blake was walking with his daddy (like why Blake is walking with James) and I said that Blake was walking with his daddy. And then he started laughing like it was hilarious....??? Oh and if your wondering, he's talking about the pic of Mike and Blake walking up the stairs on the side of your blog.
8 comments:
That is hilarious! I love how kids are so good at most things from a distance!
I am extremely jealous that you guys are outside with no coats on loving the spring time air!!
Oh my Gosh...Blake's little faces are so great!! You are a great photographer! So cute!!
that's right Blake, don't look at the snake! you're a smart boy!
Those are great pictures, I love Blake's faces!
Sooo cute, I love his face...what a animated kid. You did good with the camera mom!!! how about you send some of that nice weather my way!!!
Love Blake's expressions :) So I'm guessing you don't have a new pet?
That is soooo funny!!! I love Blake's face. Jared just asked me why Blake was walking with his daddy (like why Blake is walking with James) and I said that Blake was walking with his daddy. And then he started laughing like it was hilarious....??? Oh and if your wondering, he's talking about the pic of Mike and Blake walking up the stairs on the side of your blog.
Those pictures are priceless... I love them.
Post a Comment