
It feels a bit weird referring to the current point in time as "spring" considering we just had several inches of snow dumped on us just last week. Nevertheless, spring break has arrived and the weather has been great.
Mike and I made a spring cleaning chore checklist to keep us busy for the next few days. We have been rolling out of our beds each morning ready to tackle this list. I have to say it feels pretty good to achieve as much as you can in one day. Usually when Mike has time off of school we try to sleep in as long as possible. We take turns getting up with Blake in the morning then just chilin' for the rest of the day, doing whatever we decide at the moment. I like being lazy at times but it's been pretty fun and rewarding accomplishing our tasks. Our garden is ready to be seeded, the basement storage is organized and the house is clean - well - minus the dishes in the sink. We are going to have to reward ourselves - once those dishes are done!
Happy cleaning!
5 comments:
MARIN! Job well done! I love how you made a list and woke up to do it.. you are a good woman.
Personally I cannot wait for spring, but I can wait for spring cleaning!!
do you want to come and do my house when your done???
Good for you!!! I feel like spring cleaning is everyday...But its soo nice to know your house is REALLY clean eh??? I want spring to come sooo sick of the snow!
Good job! It's always a good feeling to get things in order, and clean. Now when spring comes you'll be ready to play!Thats the best feeling of all right?
Post a Comment