Monday, March 2, 2009

Here's a good one!

My Grandma posted this on our family web page.  I thought it was cool enough to share with you all.  

1. While sitting at your desk in front of your computer lift your right leg off the floor and make a clockwise circle.

2. Now, while doing this draw number "6" in the air with your right hand.   Your foot will change direction every time.  
 


Here is another one Mike and I just can't figure out.  

Do you see 12 or 13 men?  Wait for iiiiiiiiit.....  then count again.

Do you know a solution for this?  Please tell if you do. 



6 comments:

Ginnie said...

that made my brain hurt

Stephanie said...

Just what I didn't want to be thinking about at 4 pm!!!

Janas Bananas said...

Weird..That count the people one is crazy!

Christina said...

hah! that's funny.

Karen Samuelson Ricks said...

That's going to bug me! I hate it when I don't know the answer!

henline crew said...

that second one it gonna bug me for the longest time now.