To celebrate St. Patt'y day we went to our towns parade


Blake was very excited about the "Green Santa"


Aparently I was the only one who remembered to wear GREEN.
When we asked Blake what he ejoyed the most about the parade, he said "I got a BIG sucker".
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
4 comments:
Green SANTA?! Where was the leprechaun? I love that he drove his truck and carried the chairs.
You guys are so cute. We are loving "green" day too...although your scarf is the cutest green I've yet to see. My green shoes just aren't that cool.:)
I love that you have a parade for St Pattys day!! I wish we had more parades but then they would be called "it's freezing and snow is cold and never goes away so why are we having a parade when we are getting frost bite" parade...Does not sound fun, no one would go....I loved Blake in his little trusk..sooo funny!!!
I was looking at the pictures and Jared just yelled "Look mom, it's SANTA!!!" so cute. Jared and Blake really are good little buddies. I love how Blake drove his car. Jared informed me that Blake let him drive that truck and that he shared and it was so fun.
Post a Comment