Seriously Blake is so cute I just wanna squish his guts out!!!Lucky you being snow free!
really cute pics Marin (:
he is adorable. i love his hair, reminds me of someone! he already has a way with the ladies, huh??
Wow! He's getting so big! What a little cutie!!!!
I love how Blakes "friends" are always girls...his hair is getting long too!! still is a cute as always.
he looks so much like you in the first pic. Jared told me yesterday that he loves Blake and misses him and that Blake is his friend. So cute!!! oh and that little girl is so cute!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Seriously Blake is so cute I just wanna squish his guts out!!!
Lucky you being snow free!
really cute pics Marin (:
he is adorable. i love his hair, reminds me of someone! he already has a way with the ladies, huh??
Wow! He's getting so big! What a little cutie!!!!
I love how Blakes "friends" are always girls...his hair is getting long too!! still is a cute as always.
he looks so much like you in the first pic. Jared told me yesterday that he loves Blake and misses him and that Blake is his friend. So cute!!! oh and that little girl is so cute!
Post a Comment