You know when you live in AZ you dont really feel that! I love the picture of Blake on his bike. I can't even believe how big he has gotten. It is crazy cuz when we left he was still loving his little bike. I still remember how fast he could get his little legs to carry him on that thing! What a cute boy!
9 comments:
Fun pictures. I can't wait till spring!
Happy Valentine's to you guys
Come visit us!! We spent yesterday at the beach!! Cute pictures!
We know what you mean! Soon enough, soon enough.
um, hello we are DYING to get outside too! your boys are so cute!
That looks like a fun day, even in the cold...I can't wait till spring I am freezing all the time!! Happy Valentines...
nice toque. I have Blake's in my van. I wish it was Spring already then I can finally send kids outside to play.
You know when you live in AZ you dont really feel that! I love the picture of Blake on his bike. I can't even believe how big he has gotten. It is crazy cuz when we left he was still loving his little bike. I still remember how fast he could get his little legs to carry him on that thing! What a cute boy!
Oh my goodness! Look how big he's gotten! He's adorable, Marin!
-Sook
We can't wait for spring either!
Love the new blog header!
--Nataly Harris
Post a Comment