Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas in Canadia

We are currently thawing out from our trip to Canada. Although weather in PA is not so nice either, it beats -35°C with that great Canadian wind chill to boot.


Blake's Great Grandma Anderson

We went sledding with the fam.






And what do Canadians do after spending all
day in the cold snow?


They go out for ice cream!
Hot Coco is for sissies.


A little pajama party and Mama Mia!




Jana must have been dipping into the spiked
eggnog.


I know we are retarded for taking 100 pajama
party pictures, but we had a lot of fun doing it.



A little Rock band to celebrate the New Year.



The boys took 2 days and went ice fishing (no
pictures were taken). For girls day out, we did
what all girls do - we went shopping, hitting
the Boxing Day sales!


Our last day there was on my other gorgeous
sister's birthday. Happy 25th Birthday Dina!
2 of my brothers (Mike and Scott), Me, Dina


Oh look, Dina has rock band too. My Dad did
the best out of all of us!


Blake was soooooooo tired by the end of the trip.
Poor kid, but he had a blast with all his cousins!



Heading home....... 9 hours to go!

11 comments:

Janas Bananas said...

I liked all the pictures...Mostly Dinas diva face in teh one picture and her "Are you ready to rock" drum picture...too funny! Good times!

K-Krew said...

Oh! We are so jealous of all that snow fun. Too bad you couldn't bring some back to PA with you. Glad you had a great Christmas with your fam.

Janas Bananas said...

Oh wait......Dad playing Rock band is a good one too, I would have love to see that!!!!!

stacey said...

oh, i love sisters and canadia!! looks like you had the best time ever!! yeah!! i liked all the pj pics too, you sisters are hot!!

Stephanie said...

Oh man I love Gerald rocking out on the drums!! Dina did look like she had the rocker pose going too!
Jana.. well, those pictures just show who she really is don't they? Although it did look like she was wearing a bra - so kudo's to her!!
Looks like you guys had a blast! Is Blake still traumatized from the sledding incident?

Krystal said...

Sounds like fun! I bet it was so nice to see your family. I love all the PJ pictures. Looks like a party! So did you like movie? I thought it was pretty cute. Sledding and ice cream I don't know about that!!! As for Rock Band it's to bad we didn't have that in the Colony. It would of been fun! Cody and Trey love it, I am still trying to get good at it. Looks like it was a nice Christmas, now get some sleep!

Christina said...

You forgot to mention the BEST part of the trip ( ;

Unknown said...

Its fun to see all of you guys together! Although the thought of -35 makes my bones rattle!

henline crew said...

Man, reading this and seeing the pictures makes me sad that it's all over. It was like yesterday Jana and I were talking about flying you out here. Dad was pretty rockin' in rock band I have to say and really Jana is just jealous cuz she wishes she was as cool as me in those pics.

The Skinners said...

Looks like a fun Christmas! Perfect with sledding, pjs and watching movies. Glad you had a good time!

Life Is Golden said...

So fun! What would have been even more fun is if we'd all had a chance to see one another. Remember when we ran into you guys at Jana's (Jones) house and all we did was laugh our guts out?