My brother in-law, Robbie, has now lived with us for a year! During this year he has worked hard and has accomplished so many great things. So I decided to give him a shout out. Letting him know he is more than a live-in babysitter that is banished to the attic.
Robbie, we are proud of you! Blake says you are awesome!



6 comments:
He's got talent - look at those moves!
Can I add to the tribute? Here's my shout out, Robbie you ROCK & you're HOT... at least that's what my niece thinks :) But don't tell her I said that.
Thats so nice..very impressed with the flag swing he has going on....Where is my tribute..I rock too you know!! ;)
It's my Robbie!!! I can't wait to see you for Christmas!! And everything Marin said is true! (I love the picture by Blake.)
What a nice thing to do. I also think Robbie is a good guy, and my sister thinks he's hot. So it looks like the girls are all over him or they would like to be in a good kind of way! Miss you guys. I hope life is good. Have a Merry Christmas!
Robbie!!! YAY!!!! you're the best.
Post a Comment