Sunday, December 7, 2008

Some Taggidge

These are all suppose to be 8 things but I think I am going to make it 3. Just b/c I just can't think of that many things to write. If you haven't noticed by my blog, I am not what they call "long winded" ("cough, Jana, cough").

3 Things I am passionate about
1. My Family
2. The gospel
3. Eating out (I wish I could do it more often)

3 words or phrases I say too often
1. Oh man!
2. Shoot, I forgot!
3. I am hungry!

3 things I want to do before I die
1. Sky dive
2. Learn how to sing, I really wish I could sing!
3. Travel more

3 things I have learned from my past
1. Don't give into fear
2. Family is everything!
3. It's better to just be yourself

3 places I would love to see
1. Ruins in Mexico
2. Jerusalem
3. Machu Picchu

3 things I currently want or need
1. Someone to clean my kitchen
2. To live next door to my sisters
3. A long vacation

7 comments:

Janas Bananas said...

Just for calling me long winded I am not comenting!!!

Christina said...

you do say those 3 things a lot (: And I want to go skydiving too! We should go together and hold hands <3

K-Krew said...

Here's the website for the g. house -
http://www.elise.com/recipes/archives/004212how_to_make_a_gingerbread_house.php
Lucy can't wait to make one :)

The Blandon's said...

Chrissy, we really should. I would go with you! I would even hold your hand.

Unknown said...

i loved reading about you Marin. i feel like even though we are cousins the once a summer visits weren't enough to really get to know eachother!:) i wish we lived closer to you too.

ps i agree about jana...:)

M Smith said...

Learn how to sing? I heard your wedding cd. I'm pretty sure you already know how to sing.

henline crew said...

I laughed every time I read something that you do cuz I could picture you doing it and it was funny...but good funny, not bad funny.