Thursday, November 20, 2008

Two little love birds...



Today is our 4 year anniversary. While I was thinking of what to post for our anniversary, I was looking through some old pictures of us. A lot of fun memories came back, so I thought that's what I would share with you all.

Our 1st trip together.



Our 1st challenge together (I won). Also the 1st day we met.








Our 1st baby together.
Oh, don't bother commenting on how hot I look here. I already know. I have had a lot of people tell me how GREAT I looked for just having a baby. Don't be jealous, I am just one of those girls that naturally looks amazing after giving labor. Some of us just have it and some of us don't.



Newly Weds.


Our 1st married moment in public. Awwwwww.


Hey look, Blake must have been watching us from up above (ie. heaven) and decided it would be fun to try it for himself.



We had a great day. Mike took me out for dinner. It was so nice to spend some "us time" together, we actually got to have an uninterruped conversation. Which I love! After dinner we went grocery shopping - a very romantic milk run.

It's been a great 4 years and I look forward to spending forever with Mike. I am lucky to have married my best friend!
Here's to love and laughter and Happily Ever After...

10 comments:

Ginnie said...

I would like to take the challenge. I think I would only be able to fit my big toe in though.

Stephanie said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

Janas Bananas said...

Aww..I loved your wedding picture you were sooo pretty....And ya hot is not the word I would have used to describe your moment after child birth...But you are hot now and thats all that matters.... :p

Ginger Christensen said...

Awww... I love the pictures! Happy Anniversary you guys! You make such a great couple!

Krystal said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are perfect together. Those were some fun pictures. By the way I'm loving the long hair. I can't beleive how long it has gotten. You said it didn't grow fast, whats up with that? YOu look cute!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! You guys are so cute

Karen Samuelson Ricks said...

I can't believe it's been 4 years for you two! It has been awesome having you as part of our family, Marin. (I don't think ANYONE else could have put up with Michael the way that you do!)

henline crew said...

yeah I loved your wedding pic too. So cute and mike has a lot of hair. But its ok about the pic after giving birth. Noone looks hot after giving birth

Stacia said...

Congrats to you two, too!

stacey said...

congrats on 4 years!!