Thursday, November 13, 2008

Mmmmmmmmmm Chocolate and more

Is there anything better than family visiting? We hit it lucky when my parents came to visit for 2wks and the day they left Mike's sister Chrissy came out for a week. We had so much fun hangin' out together.

Getting a Zwahlen's hit Mmmmmmmmm



Hershey, PA hershey kiss street lights
I thought they were pretty cute.




Blake's guilty lips




I LOVE chocolate milk!


Visiting Surf City. Barnegat lighthouse.




Climbing to the top of the lighthouse



My Dad and Blake at the top inside the lighthouse
and out of the intense wind.




Chrissy, Blake and I spent a day in the city.
Reading terminal market

Sorry!


These were really heavy!



I recommend public transportation any time
going into the city. Parking is a PAIN!

11 comments:

Janas Bananas said...

First off.....YOu hair is freaking long!! it must grow every time the wind blows it??? ANd second..what the heck was that on the plate dad had in front of him?? was that a huge candy apple??? it looked awsome and worth about 10 pounds!! And...Mike got braces??? nice! It looked like dad enjoyed Blake and that is good..I think they love hanging out with the grandkids...Maybe I will hit the jack pot at christmas...I love you guys!...even though you are hotter them me...but I deal.

Stephanie said...

Seriously.. can Blake be any cuter?! Gerald is a close second though for sure. I miss Gerald.

henline crew said...

Holy hair!!!! It's so long. I miss Zwhalens, that place really was the best. I wish we had lots of time to do all that stuff when we were there, it looks like so much fun, especially Hershey. Then again anything with chocolate is fail proof for fun.

The Blandon's said...

Mike's teeth have to be perfecto if he is going to be a dentist!
Plus when you come and visit me (slash IF you ever come visit me)I will take you to Zwahlen's. I will then let you know what is on that plate.

Ginnie said...

I'm just sad I wasn't there to invite myself to your traditional nightly cup of hot chocolate.

And did you really steal are bean card? You know you don't have to result to petty theft to remain close to us. We miss you like a fat kid misses twinkies.

Karen Samuelson Ricks said...

I read Chrissy's "public transportation" story. And you still recommend public transportation?!?!? Of course, anything is probably better than riding with Michael's crazy driving. The crashed car pretty well proves my point, I think! :p

K-Krew said...

Looks like a fun visit. You can't go wrong with chocolate. Now I have some more ideas for when Thom's family comes to visit. Lucy and I are also fans of mass transit, i.e. the train.

Janas Bananas said...

Whatev...tell me what it is!!!! OR I will never come! and whats this about a crashed car??? P.s u need to know that flying out there on my own sounds like a dream so dont ever tule it out!!

The Skinners said...

What a fun visit... Now Im craving Zwahlens and some chocolate! Also your artwork on the previous post is amazing. I hope you plan to sell these, you would make great money. You are very TALENTED!

The Blandon's said...

Um no J, you can't know what it is and what does "tule it out" even mean?

Janas Bananas said...

"rule " it out...jerk! Now I am never coming.....I bet you regret our comment now sister!!!