Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

Starting off our holiday right by carving our pumpkins








Mike's finished product - he did this by hand,
no stencil. Pretty good eh?



This year was bit of a downer for us. We didn't get
into the holiday as much as we usually do.
No themes, no homemade costumes, no Mike in
womans underwear.
Just in case: If any of you would like to see Mike
in womans underwear one more time (Chrissy I
know you do) click here.

Blake was a dragon




I was a cat and Mike was nothing. That is why
he isn't in any pictures.


We ended the trick or treat night meeting up
at the Stratton's house for yummy wassail.






GO PHILLIES!


7 comments:

Brett and Lauren said...

Blake looked really cute!

The Perry family said...

Mike what a let down! Marin you make a cute cat, me-owww, and Blake looks cute as a little dragon. Nice pumpkin, mad skills!

henline crew said...

Thats too bad Mike didnt dress up. I was looking forward to seeing what he would wear this year. I dont know if you can top womans underwear though.

Krystal said...

I was so glad you posted something.Tell Mike he let us all down this year! Blake looks so cute! Did he love trick or treating? Sounds like you had a fun night. Hey will you send me your email (krystalskinner8@yahoo.com) I want to invite you to our blog. Thanks.

Stephanie said...

obviously mike let me down too! but he almost made up for it with his impressive carved pumpkin!!
almost.

Christina said...

The incredibles Halloween was classic. I think Micheal should be required to wear women's underwear every halloween especially if he doesn't dress up. It's like a tradition now.

E n D said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE Frente! I was so happy to hear them on your blog! You guys looked really cute for Halloween!