Sunday, October 5, 2008

Our Backyard Entertainment

Life has definitely slowed down since the summer. No more wild vacations or crazy visitors. These days our wild new adventure is finding ways to jump off the back porch.



The Pretty Fly for a White Guy jump


The Flying Angel jump


The Toss



The Backyard BMX


The High Fly


The Hopper



I would of LOVED to do it myself, but of course SOMEONE had to be the photographer... maybe next time.

8 comments:

Krystal said...

Who needs a vaction when you have a backyard!!!? YOu guys are crazy! Good crazy that is. I love the yard. HOw fun is that for Blake? It looks so cute. You need to send pictures of the inside. HOw are you liking it? Are you still in the same ward? Hope life is good. We miss you guys.

Ginnie said...

Why do you have to continue to make me miss you. I see you have a new view.... I hope you like your new place

Stephanie said...

You better hope one of your "friends" doesn't report you for throwing your child off the balcony!!!
The cops don't take well to rednecks throwing their kids around.

Janas Bananas said...

Only mike.....

henline crew said...

so true j

The Skinners said...

Looks like fun! How do you like your new place?

Tanya said...

wow. you know you wanted to try it. love the pictures of blake flying through the air.

Life Is Golden said...

I'm OBSESSED with the Anderson... I'm so glad that you all have blogs... I'm so glad that you're living it up, even if it requires some serious creativity!