Someone asks to see your ID and you
show them your belt buckle
Your wife has ever said,"Come move this transmission
so I can take a bath."
You think the stock market has a fence around it.

You hammer bottle caps into the
frame of your front door to make it look nice.
Rednecks don’t live near beaches. But that doesn’t stop them from surfing. All they need is a pond, swamp, or creek, a rope, a surfboard, and a truck!
11 comments:
diggin the Fu Manchu!
how is that to kiss?? lol. i love it. red, we are moving to indiananpolis and that's only about 5 hrs away from you!! we totally need to get together!! i haven't ever been to pittsburg!!
thats one nast white trash mustache!!!! Mike would fit in really good here
Mike this is James...I think I need to grow some sweet handle bar mustache, so that when you come you would feel left out :)
Wow, Philly really had an effect on you, it seems it really brought out the Spanish Fork in you!!
love the stash!
Hahahahaha!!!!!!
Dude... nice touch..!
Now those are some Kentucky chops if I have ever seen them!!! Who knew that Mike could so completely pull this off!!! Marin...brace yourself. He might just like it!
That is hilarious. Scott just shaved off his molestash.. it was sick. Always looks better on another girl's husband ;)
That is hilarious!!! I loved the little walmart artical. What I didn't like was creepy mike...crreeeepppyyy! I love though how you guys must have lots of time on your hands to take these pictures for blogging persoses!! lololol
Post a Comment