While playing on the slide with Blake, another Dad turns to Mike and says "Can you believe they make us get in here with our kids" Mike turns to him with bit of a confused look and says "uh, ya" then runs off toward the slides like a little kid himself.
We thought it was the greatest thing that parents could join their kids on the playground. The slides are incredible! Even Mike and I get butterflies in our stomach when going down them.
The best part of this place is that it's $5 for the whole day (for kids under 3) and parents are free. We always spend at least 3 hours every time we go.
Mike and Blake going down what Blake calles the Waterfall
This slide was only for kids 3 and under
Taking a spill
Blake taking out his friend Lily with a pillar
6 comments:
AWWW.I love that, I want a park like that!! Thats the goods of living in the states! I still have no idea to make my blog look fun, its not working!!
Where is this? I want to go!
It's in Pottstown off the 100. Down the road from Todd and Heather's house.
So fun! I wish we could go. They have a place like that in Utah by my moms house, and Trey just loves it. I've never joined in on the fun. It looks like I'm missing out. I bet Blake just loves that you and his dad get in and play too. So fun. What a good way to spend time as a family.
It's by our house? Did it just open up since we've been gone? Call us next time and we'll go!
i miss blake
Post a Comment